Fitness Special Events & Programs
We are always looking for creative ways to get people active and healthy. Check out some of the upcoming events and programs. Most require registration, so make sure to sign-up to reserve your spot!
- Registration: Register online or in-person at The Grove Aquatic & Fitness Center Guest Services Desk. Registration for classes is available any time, but participants must register at least one week in advance of the event start date. There is a $10 late fee for registrations after the deadline.
Mind Body Makeover I $59/member; $99/non-member
Mind Body Makeover gives you the tools, resources, guidance and support to transform physically and mentally. It is a welcoming, respectful, and safe, small group environment that meets twice a week. With ongoing support throughout the week and exercise and homework reminders, we set and achieve weekly fitness, nutrition and wellness goals. Register at least one week in advance.
- Mondays & Wednesdays: Jan. 2-Feb. 25 - 6:45-7:45 a.m. OR 11-11:50 a.m.
Walk with Ease I $10/member; $15/non-member
Get fit. Get healthy. Get walking. An exercise leader will warm you up, stretch you out, help you set walking goals and motivate you to reach them. Register at least one week in advance.
- Mondays & Wednesdays: Jan. 7-Feb. 13 - 11-11:45 a.m. OR 1-1:45 p.m. OR 4:30-5:15 p.m.
3 Week Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Fitness Series I 3 Week and 6 Week options I Ages 12 and up
An opportunity to learn everything the intro SUP class offers and more! Each week build on the week before adding new fitness moves and Yoga poses. Register at least one week in advance.
3 Week I Twice a week I $99/member; $129/non-member
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: Jan. 8-24 - 6:30-7:20 a.m. OR 7:30-8:20 a.m.
6 Week I Once a week I $99/member; $129/non-member
- Sundays: Jan. 6-Feb. 10 - 8:30-9:20 a.m. OR 9:30-10:20 a.m. OR 10:30-11:20 a.m.