Indoor Water Park : Hours Video of Renovated Water Park * Water Park & whirlpool will be closed for annual maintenance and cleaning Sept. 4-16The Indoor Water park is the place to be for fun with family and friends! It was recently renovated in November of 2017 and features a large play structure with two small waterslides, multiple splash activities, a water table, water squinters and sprayers, a hydro-helix, floating logs, and two large waterslides. There is something fun for everyone! The water park open hours are designated by Open Swim, during designated times the water park is open with the water features turn off, which is great for the little kids. The water park is open during different hours than the Lap Pool. Check the above link for the up to date hours.
Lap Pool & Dive Well : Hours
The lap pool is used for adult lap swim, family open swim and swimming lessons. We have a 25-yard lap pool and a separate diving pool with two regular diving boards and one high dive. The dive pool features a 1m and 3m diving board and is available during open swim times. The water park is open during different hours than the Lap Pool. Check the above link for the up to date hours.
Non-School Days: Water Park will be open 12-7:30pm and lap & dive pools 12-3pm & 6:15-7:30pm on the following days
* October 5, 17-19 * December 21, 26-28, 31 (12-3:30pm)
* November 23, 30 * January 1 (12-4pm)
Click here For more Pool Specials & Dates!
Daily Admission Rates
- $9/person ages 10+
- $6/person ages 1-9
- $6 Veteran with proof (Military ID card or discharge papers)
- Free - Babies under 12 months
- $6 Observer (Access to the Water Park or Pool but not entering the water)
- Twilight Rate (Mon-Fri from 5:30-7:30 pm in the WATER PARK ONLY): $6/per person
- Morning Swim (In the Water Park, Water features are off; Fridays (beg. March 9) & Saturdays, 9-11am): Free/members; $3/per person
Those purchasing a daily admission will need to show a form of identification and sign a waiver in order to enter the facility.