IGH Food Truck Days
The City of Inver Grove Heights will be hosting two IGH Food Truck events in July and August 2020. Taste different delicious dishes from local food trucks! The events are free to attend, but the food trucks will charge for their menu items. Vendors will accept credit cards for payment ONLY - no cash.
Events will be held rain or shine. Our Weather Hot Line (651-450-2595) is the only place to get program and event updates based on weather. We strive to update it by 4:30 p.m. for evening activities.
Thursday, Aug. 20 - End of Summer Celebration!
- Time: 5:30-8 p.m.
- Location: Rich Valley Athletic Complex (1841 105th St E.)
The following food trucks are confirmed so far for the August event:
- Cookie Dough Bliss
- Hometown Creamery
- Rollin Nolen BBQ
- Samurai Teppanyaki
- West Indies Soul Food
Safety guidelines for these events
To keep our staff and guests safe, we will be:
- Observing social distancing with markers set up
- Vendors will accept credit cards for payment ONLY - no cash
- Limiting capacity by placing perimeter fencing and monitoring of maximum attendance of 250 people
- Having guests bring their own chairs, blanket or other seating for picnicking– green space will be available
- Limited seating will be available for persons with special needs
- Sanitizing stations
As we get closer to each Food Truck event, we will provide the latest safety guidelines we’ve developed based on current CDC/MDH standards to ensure everyone can participate safely.
2020 Application Process is Now Closed .
Please contact Parks & Recreation at 651-450-2585.